A little preface: since childhood, I have loved to draw. At school, I began to study Photoshop myself, made pictures for friends and even then, I knew that my future profession would be related to creativity. I've worked in companies, worked as a freelancer, and always got high from my job.
I love what I do, and I do what I love.
• graphic design of polygraphy and web space;
• promotion and sale of products in China, maintaining social networks;
• work with foreign clients, work in Bitrix(CRM) and 1c, execution of deals.
Designer | Development Manager in China
• development of printing layouts, web design;
• website development;
• creating videos.
• maintaining groups in social networks. networks (development of appearance and filling with visual content) and on the website (Filling with content)
• additionally, the development of leaflets, banners, digests, etc.
• graphic design;
• prepress preparation and printing.
• definition of the concept and idea of future work;
• prepress preparation;
• outdoor advertising;
• photography and photo processing;
• creating and maintaining a website;
• API connection;
• integration with mailing services;
• site analytics;
• Yandex. Direct;
• contextual advertising;
• integration with social networks.
Graphic designer | Web-master
Speciality: chinese language (trade and economic direction)
Qualification: translator with an economic bias
General education program
On August 31, 1991, I was born in Russia, the Republic of Buryatia, Ulan-Ude.
Eight years of experience.
In 2014, my path as a graphic designer began, which I continue today.
Additionally, I have developed the skills of a webmaster, illustrator, motion design, and sales skills.